Take your design to the next level with a direct link between your Vectorworks model and Twinmotion.
- Open the Twinmotion website, and on the top right, go to ‘Downloads’.
- Then, click ‘Download Launcher’ under ‘Open the Epic Games Launcher’. The Epic installer will be downloaded.
- Double-click to run the Epic installer:
- macOS: Drag the Epic Game Launcher to the Applications folder.
- Windows: Click ‘Install’.
- Open the Epic Games Launcher from your program folder and log in.
- At the top, click the ‘Twinmotion’ tab.
- Choose the version you want to install and click ‘Install’.
- Click ‘Launch’ when the installation is completed.
If your Twinmotion code is not activated yet, click on the bottom left of your account, and choose the option ‘Redeem Code’. Then, enter your code.
VECTORWORKS TO TWINMOTION
- Activate the ‘Datasmith Direct Link’ tool in the Tool Sets palette under Visualization.
- In the Mode bar, select ‘Direct Link Synchronize’ (gray eye) to send the design in Vectorworks to Twinmotion.
- Open Twinmotion and click ‘Import’ at the bottom. A new dialog box opens.
- Go to the ‘Direct Link’ tab and select your file. Click ‘Import’.