When Vectorworks has already been installed, you don’t have to start over again to add interiorcad to your software. With the steps below, you can quickly start designing in your additional cabinet program.
Check whether the 'interiorcad Architecture', ‘interiorcad Standard’ or ‘interiorcad Design Suite’ work environment is available in the 'Tools/Workspaces' menu. If one of these work environments is available, interiorcad is already installed. Immediately proceed to step 5.
- Activate the updater in your Vectorworks program:
- Windows: C:/Program files/Vectorworks 2022 EN/Vectorworks Updater/Vectorworks 2022 Updater
- MacOS: Apps/Vectorworks 2022 NL/Vectorworks 2022 Updater
- The code IC on the left indicates that interiorcad will be installed (e.g. SP4_IC_F4). If the updater does not give an IC notification, enter your new Vectorworks serial number (with interiorcad link). Then run the update.
- The updater installs interiorcad and any updates from Vectorworks.
- Click 'Start' to restart Vectorworks.
- Activate the 'interiorcad Architecture', ‘interiorcad Standard’ or ‘interiorcad Design Suite’ workspace via the 'Tools/Workspaces' menu.
- Activate the ‘Cabinet 3D’ tool under 'Tool Sets/interiorcad'.
- Place a cabinet in your drawing area.
- Enter your activation code in the new pop-up window.
- The 2Wop code can be activated when making a CNC export.
Easily convert your interiorcad libraries with the Migration Manager.
If you have any questions about the installation, please contact our support team.