Each version of Vectorworks receives interim updates throughout the year, also known as Service Packs. There are 5 to 6 updates for each version.
Note that an update does not install a new version of Vectorworks.
Follow the steps below to update Vectorworks:
- Activate the updater via your Vectorworks program folder:
- Windows: C:/Program files/Vectorworks 202X EN/Vectorworks 202X Updater/Vectorworks 202X Updater.exe
- macOS: Apps/Vectorworks 202X EN/Vectorworks 202X Updater.dmg
- The code SP on the left indicates which update will be performed (e.g. SP4). Click “Update”. If you see “You have the latest version!” on the left, Vectorworks is up-to-date and you do not need to take any further steps.
- The updater installs the most recent update of your Vectorworks version.
- Click 'Start' to restart Vectorworks.
If you have any questions about the installation or activation, please contact our support team.
It is not necessary to look up the latest version every day. A dialog box will open in Vectorworks to inform you of a new Service Pack release. You can also check this in your Vectorworks via:
- Windows: Help/ Check for Updates
- macOS: Vectorworks/ Check for Updates