You can find all your ticket conversations with the Design Express support team on the support portal.
As soon as you create a ticket, you will receive an email with a reference to that ticket.
The support team will try to respond as soon as possible, and you will receive an email.
It’s important to click on the link in the response, you can’t reply by email.
- Click the link in your email.
- Enter your email address and password. The email address is the same as the address at which you received the reply email.
This is a warning block
I don't know my login information
- Click on "Forgot your password?" at the bottom.
- Enter your email address and click "Reset my password". The email address is the same as the address at which you received the reply email.
- You will receive a new email, click on the link to change your password. Be sure to also check your spam folder if you didn't receive mail.
- Enter your password twice and click "Update and In".
- Once logged in, click on "My tickets" or try clicking on the link in the mail again.
If you receive the message “We're sorry, but we cauld not locate your account. If you are having issues…", then you have clicked on the link of an outdated "Forgot your password" mail. Restart the above procedure.